I've been feeling particularly inspired by a lot of things recently. Despite the fact that none of them really correlate, I think together these five things really represent my current mood: bright, hopeful and domestic. What five things would your mood ring say about you?
1. Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in 'Lara's Theme'. So intense, summery and fun!
2. Milly Spring 2011 Collection. Such a great color scheme. Just think how great it would look with that nail polish... The website has images straight from the runway - the accessorizing is seriously stunning.
3. Restoration Hardware Mayfair Steamer Secretary Trunk. You can fold it up! In the right house, this just might be the chicest form of confidentiality I've ever seen.
4. Grilled Cheese Reinvented. Salivating over this grilled cheese, bacon, avocado and apple sandwich; must be lunch-time.
5. Wrist Photography: I'm obsessed with bracelet "stacks". I love what The Sartorialist can do with these simple shots. His subjects always look so effortless.